Om Sri Sai Jyotisha Vidyapeetham ("us", "we", or "our") operates //www.onlinejyotish.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
Links To Other Sites
Om Sri Sai Jyotisha Vidyapeetham has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
At onlinejyotish.com we are extremely concerned about the security and safety of any financial or personal information passed on to us by our customers, our webiste is SSL Secured. When customers place an order with us. All transactions are processed in the following manner :-
1. The customers/visitors select a product, and enter the details required for ordering it.
2. Then they click on Add to Cart and are redirected to the “Order Details” page.
3. On this page, information regarding the credit/debit card holder is collected, but this does not include any financial information.
4. When the customers click “Submit Data”, they are redirected to CCAvenue/PayPal, our payment gateway partners, via a secure 128-bit encrypted HTTPS connection. CCAvenue and PayPal are Verisign-secured sites and have implemented all possible security methods and procedures to make sure the transactions are completely safe.
5. While the customers are on CCAvenue/PayPal, they are asked to enter the number of their credit/debit card (or If you choose bank credit you will be redirected to desired bank website) and other related details to complete the transaction. This is done in a completely secure mode and the result of the transaction is displayed to the customer.
6. After this procedure is completed, the client is redirected to onlinejyotish.com.
onlinejyotish.com does not collect or store sensitive financial information at any stage. This part is handled by CCAvenue/PayPal, which are Verisign-secured and implement 128-bit encryption methods.
We encourage our clients to use their credit/debit cards on onlinejyotish.com with the full confidence that their details and transaction processes are absolutely safe and secure.
We use google analytics to know how visitors using this website so if you want to opt-out from this please install Opt-out plugin by cicking hereDeposit of cookies by Sirdata