Panchanag aka Hindu Calendar is a book of Planetary calculations and other astrological events. Panchang is an essential book for every Indian who follows Hindu culture and traditions. It contains day to day planetary positions, special events, festivals, eclipse timings, Muhurtas and many more. Panchanga is a Sanskrit word. It is a combination of Pancha and Anga. Pancha means five and Anga represent limbs (parts). Panchanga means five limbs of time. All instances of time have five characteristics of viz. Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra (Naxatra), Yoga and Karana. These five characteristics are detailed for all days of the year in an Almanac called Panchanga. These characteristics are derived from the positions of the Sun and Moon. Panchanga is used to know the five essential elements of time for Sankalpa, locating dates for yagnya, Yagas, Vratas, Locating dates of shraddhas, and finding Muhurthas and look for auspicious/inauspicious timings for the use of the common public.
This Panchang Calculates Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra, Rahu Kal, Yamagandha Kal for any place in the world, that's why our Panchang tool called Universal Vedic Calendar. You will get all these details instantly by clicking the submit button. You need to fill the desired date and place to complete Panchangam with Tarabal and Chandra Bal, Abhijith Muhurta, Brahmi Muhurta, Good and Bad times of a day, daily Muhurtas, correct Rahu Kala time and many more details.
This Panchanga Darshini gives you Panchanga, i.e., Today's Tithi (Lunar Day), Vara (Day), Nakshatra (Moon's Constellation), Yoga (Sun, Moon Combination), Karana (Half of Tithi), along with Moon's current Position and Chaitra Paksheeya (Lahiri) Ayanamsha. It also gives you today's Tarabalam, Chandra Balam, Ashtama Chandra, Ghata Vara, Rahukala, Gulika, Yamaganda Timings, Varjyam, Durmhurtham, Quality of Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Sunrise, Moonrise timings and Rashi, Nakshatra change timings, Chowghati/ Gouri Panchang, Hora timings, Muhurta timings along with day guide and predictions based on Tarabalam in the English Language. This Hindu Calendar helps you to find current Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana. It helps us to find out when is today's Durmuhurtam, Varjyam, Rahu kalam etc.
Onlinejyotish.com giving Vedic Astrology services from 2004. Your help and support needed to provide more free Vedic Astrology services through this website. Please share https://www.onlinejyotish.com on your Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, GooglePlus and other social media networks. This will help us as well as needy people who are interested in Free Astrology and Horoscope services. Spread your love towards onlinejyotish.com and Vedic Astrology. Namaste!!!
What is Panchang?
Panchang is a combination of two words Pancha + Anga. Pancha means five and Anga mean limbs. As per Hindu Astrology time is divided into five limbs. Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra, Yoga, and Karana.
1. Tithi is the distance between the Sun and the Moon. There will be an approximate 12-degree difference between Sun and Moon. Both will come to the same degree on Amavasya, and both will come into exact opposition on Purnima.
2. Vara means weekday. Vedic weekday starts from Sunrise and ends with the next day Sunrise.
3. Nakshatra means Constellation. In Vedic Astrology Rashi Chakra divided into 27 parts, these 27 parts are called Nakshatras. Moon moves in a nakshatra approximately a day. Each nakshatra has different significations.
4. Yoga is also the distance between the Sun and the Moon. There are 27 yogas.
5. Karana is half of a Tithi. There are 11 Karanas. Panchang also tells about daily planetary motion. With the help of Panchang, one can select a good time for auspicious events like marriage, house warming, etc. It has a significant role in Indian culture.
Free KP Janmakundali (Krishnamurthy paddhatiHoroscope) with predictions in Telugu.Read More
Check your horoscope for Kalasarpa dosh, get remedies suggestions for Kasasarpa dosha.Read More
onlinejyotish.com requesting all its visitors to wear a mask, keep social distancing, and wash your hands frequently, to protect yourself from Covid-19 (Corona Virus). This is a time of testing for all humans. We need to be stronger mentally and physically to protect ourselves from this pandemic. Thanks